Tuesday 18 May 2010

First Assignment Submitted

Yay! Submitted my first assignment today. Came to the conclusion that I had to stop fiddling with the text and actually submit it – I’m guessing this is a fairly commonplace experience. I’d be interested in the psychology because I found it really easy to choose the final selection in the exercises and really difficult in the assignment.
Have decided not to upload the text until I’ve received my tutors comments, but if anyone is interested I’ve uploaded the results of the shoot to my portfolio on the OCA website – here.
The theme I set myself was to produce a photo-essay on Georgian Cockermouth, which could be used on a tourist website, at an exhibition or in a County or Tourism magazine. I wasn’t helped by the weather, but think I managed to catch the atmosphere of the place reasonably well.

No comments:

Post a Comment